Blood pressure problems? Before you commit to taking prescription medication for life, let me share with you some of my observations.
Drugs for blood pressure problems can be a life saver, no doubt about it. However, there are some natural / holistic approaches that can reduce or even eliminate the need. These are definitely worth trying. If you're already on prescription drugs, it is best if you have the first medical doctor who will cooperate with an attempt at some of these drugs.
I've always coached his patients to use this line when you communicate with your MD - "Thank you doctor for his advice, but I'd like you to work with me as I continue for a natural solution to my problem. "Do not expect to deal with what you want to do, but do not require cooperation. Do not be afraid to switch doctors if necessary.
First, you practice every day? This is a priority! Now before you run off and give up too soon on my advice, you'll be happy to learn that my opinion of what makes the exercise is different from most. I believe that is enough to benefit from doing things such as walking, cycling, swimming and dancing. You do not have to sweat bullets! You do not have to pant, gasp for breath, or even be in pain the next day. In fact I'll go so far as to say that if you're sore after any exercise, you've done it on hard.
key to it is to get this exercise consistently for at least 30 minutes each time. I tell my patients the goal of getting it every day and settle for nothing less than 3 times a week. If you can tolerate only 5-10 minutes to begin with, that's fine. The increase is small as it can tolerate. But I think "lifelong", because the activity needs to be kept up. The most common reason people give up so far, so many options to choose from.
Second, consider that the main communications system in your body May be short-circuited, and this may be causing your heart and blood vessels to malfunction. Doctors of Chiropractic call this phenomenon of vertebral subluxation. Our nervous systems are the major communication systems in our body. Nerves get pinched and irritated when the spinal bones (vertebrae) are wrong. These misalignments are caused by stress from accident, injury, emotional stress, and even toxins. Doctors of Chiropractic (DCS) are experts in identifying and reducing or eliminating these. And yes, she often has a profoundly positive effect on blood pressure.
Third, how is your diet? Do not worry, I'm about to tell you to eat all organic, vegetarian, turn, or go on a ridiculous diet. But there are some nutritional solutions that are worth it. For example, the following are known to contribute to blood pressure issues: caffeine, aspartame, MSG, alcohol, processed sugars (candy, pastries, soft drinks). I'm not saying that you should avoid completely, but if you use one or more of these consistently (more than 2 times per week), then it is likely to be contributing is May your blood pressure problem. I advise the reduction of food and even better, with compensation so that a large salad every day, perhaps making a meal out of it by adding some good quality protein such as tuna, salmon or beans.
So there you are, 3 natural tips to improve through exercise, optimal nutrition and nerve supply. And better yet, they are easily and cheaply. Do these things consistently and I would be surprised if your blood pressure is normal, or at least significantly improved.
What can you change in your life right now that can help your blood pressure?
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment